Featured // 825YA - Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies
FEBCO Series 825YA Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies are used to protect against high hazard (toxic) fluids in water services to industrial plants, hospitals, morgues, mortuaries, and chemical plants. They are also used in irrigation systems, boiler feed, water lines and other installations requiring maximum protection.
Series 825YA features an industry-preferred "Y"-pattern design, proven reliability & performance and configurable piping options. Series 825YA has the smallest footprint for irrigation application, making them easier to conceal.
- Installation versatility simplifies new and retrofit installations.
- Eliminates pipe elbows, nipples and unions from the installation.
- Reduces installation time, labor costs and materials.
- Compact design simplifies retrofit.
- Integral flanged union connections allow assembly to be removed from the line for freeze protection or maintenance without the danger of spool substitution.
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California.
- Modular relief valve and check valve internal components for ease of maintenance. Smaller, less costly protective enclosures can be used to provide freeze protection and vandalism protection due to compact size of valve.
- Field tested design for reliability and performance.
- Replaceable relief valve seat ring for longer valve life.
- Low head loss for optimum performance.